The Office of Alumni Engagement, with the help of alumni volunteers, held its newest alumni event, #CampbellReunion0, on Saturday, May 12. You might be asking yourself, “what’s a reunion zero?” Simply put, we didn’t want the Class of 2018 to have to wait until 2028 for a 10-year class reunion. So, we decided to introduce an official alumni celebration immediately following graduation!
The first of two events, “Donuts for Graduates,” included alumni volunteers serving Sherry’s Bakery donuts, water, and juice to the Class of 2018 as they entered McCall Court. Campbell alumni value opportunities to come back to campus to interact with and encourage students – and this pre-graduation event never disappoints. We hope that their smiling faces (and sweet treats) helped to add excitement to this special day at Campbell University!
After graduation, members of the Class of 2018 were officially welcomed to the alumni family at their #CampbellReunion0 celebration. Alumni volunteers were positioned just in front of the John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center and provided opportunities for graduates to take a photo with Gaylord the Camel and mark where they are headed next on our alumni map. Custom Campbell alumni photo frames were also available for graduates to take home to hold a favorite graduation memory.
View a photo recap of the #CampbellReunion0 events here.
Thank you to all Campbell alumni for making this first annual event a huge success! You make a difference through offering your words of wisdom, volunteering your time and talents at alumni events, and by sharing your love for Campbell each and every day!
To #Campbell18 graduates – the Office of Alumni Engagement wishes you much success in the future and we look forward to keeping you connected with your alma mater.
Be sure to complete the checklist below to best stay connected with Campbell:
- Follow the Office of Alumni Engagement on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Update your contact information.
- Share your news! We want to know about your personal & professional achievements.
- Volunteer. There are many ways to get involved – let us help you get started!
- Stay connected with Campbell and network with other graduates through an alumni chapter nearest you.
- Come back to Campbell for signature events or find a regional event near you on our alumni events calendar.
- Take advantage of Campbell alumni benefits.
- Give to Campbell.
For more information visit the Office of Alumni Engagement online at alumni.campbell.edu.