The Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) application is now open and closes on January 22, 2021. Find details concerning the application process below. Visit the Catherine W. Wood School of Nursing website for more information about the program or email email@example.com.
“Our nursing program is strong and prepares students for the real world of nursing,” said Program Director Dr. Nancy Duffy. “We have healthcare organizations coming to campus several times a year to recruit our seniors.”
Nurses are in high demand. Take a look at these stats:
According to the Health Resources and Services Administration, the supply of registered nurses is projected to exceed demand in 34 states; however, 16 states will likely experience a nursing shortage through 2025, including North Carolina and South Carolina. The American Association of Colleges of Nursing data show that 79% of employers are now requiring or expressing a strong preference for nurses with a baccalaureate degree.
The application is open January 1, 2021 – January 22, 2021.
Please read all information carefully and completely prior to submitting an application to the BSN program for the 2021 admission cycle.
Students eligible to apply to the Nursing program must:
- Be a current Campbell undergraduate student in the BSGS:Pre-Nursing program: OR Be a fully accepted student to Campbell in the BSGS:Pre-Nursing program with all transfer credits evaluated and on file prior to the BSN application deadline (January 22, 2021).
- Be on track to have all prerequisites completed prior to matriculation to the BSN program for the fall of 2021. All prerequisite courses must be completed by the end of the spring semester for your application to be competitive. Completing prerequisites over the summer will delay your application from being complete and significantly impact your competitiveness for the program.
- All prerequisites must be transfer equivalent to Campbell’s prerequisite courses. Transfer applicants work with your Campbell Undergradate Admissions counselor to determine transfer course equivalencies.
- Transfer applicants must meet with the Pre-Professional office advisor for prerequisite review prior to submitting a BSN application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
- Have attended the Fall 2020 CURN2B workshop. For those who did not attend the CURN2B workshop, you can view the recording with the link below.
If you meet the listed criteria, please contact the Pre-Professional office at email@example.com to access to the 2021 BSN application.